Saturday, June 30, 2012

Life or something like it....

In the midst of the insanity my life became briefly, there was actually quite a bit of traveling.  I went to Seattle to be with my dad as he passed, and then got to spend some time with my brother.  Then visited my stepdad for a weekend in Kentucky.  Then spent a week wandering around the NE.  All of which I will detail later.

There's been a lot of death in my life again recently.  It's happened before.  It seems to run in patches.  Several people around the clinic I work at lost friends and family, I lost my dad, and then I was on the way home from my road trip around the NE when I got the text.  My favorite baby horse, the one I would have bought if I'd had the money, was going to have to be put down.  And so life goes on......only sometimes, it doesn't.....

So, soon I will be back with more news from the travel front and joys of life in general, but for now, I'm just taking some time to grieve....

No comments:

Post a Comment