Friday, February 3, 2012

Tiredness and New Orleans and Pampered Chef

Well, I did it again.  I always get to the point of sheer exhaustion and frustration before speaking up.  So, had a talk with my boss and got things straightened out, but still.....I'm exhausted.  And when I get exhausted, I get sick.  And so, here I am again.  Hopefully it will go away soon.

Having a blast square dancing, doing a lot of extra dances on the weekends and getting a good reception from other dancers.  We have a great group to work with on Monday nights learning.

And in a little over a month, I will be in New Orleans, tickets bought and everything.  But first, a quick stop in Texas to meet up with my friends.  Have I mentioned I hate Texas?  But I'll get to stop in and see some of my friends and family, and have 2 Pampered Chef parties.  One in Moody at my mom's house, and one in the Dallas area with a friend of mine.  Let me know if you want to join either one, and I'll send you the info.  Should be a lot of fun!  And I CAN'T WAIT to be in New Orleans for 4 days with 2 of my best friends!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment