Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Tough week

It was a tough week, it really was.  My dog's best doggy friend died.  A relative was diagnosed with cancer, another relative's cancer has spread, a friend had her cancer operated on.  And, the beautiful and sweet Hayley Kudro left this world to a better place.  As I said in my last post, this is why I'm shaving my head.  This is why I pass out flyers for St Baldrick's, and wear a St. Baldrick's pin.  Because, one more person who asks about it is one more person who might donate money, is one more person who helps fund a grant that gives these kids a chance.  So, please donate.  This world has enough pain.

In brighter news, I found the BEST pumpkin bar recipe ever. Try these.  Totally worth the calorie count, and very easy to make.  Pumpkin and cream cheese.  What more could you ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment