Thursday, December 8, 2011

Christmas time...

I can't believe it's Christmas time again already....and a new year soon to come.  It's been a busy last couple of weeks.  Square dancing lessons are almost at an end, so we're getting to join the regular dances.  It's a lot of fun getting to work with other dancers and callers than our normal.   And it's kept me busy, so haven't made it back to contra dancing yet.  I went a month a couple of months ago, and it was amazing...something like this

Still working out at the horse farm, having a blast.  Changed my stallion decision to her cremello stallion, Saphiro: http://www.jcandalusians.com/JC/horses/Saphiro/Saphiromain.html  He's such a laid back, puppy dog kind of stallion, which is the kind of baby I want right now.  Maybe later I'll be ready for something a little more exciting and go with Espiritu.  Learning lots of new tricks on working with young horses, and how to hitch a driving horse and such.  
Pampered Chef is going well.  Reached my first sales goal, which allowed me to set up my website: http://www.pamperedchef.biz/dawnskitchenware  You can place an order, set up a wedding registry, look at our latest specials, or set up to host a show.
Just put the Christmas tree up, rearranging the closet space, and then off to the farm tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment