Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Baking again...and St Baldrick's.

Yes, it's that time of year, when I bake almost constantly. Today I made this Apple Cider Pumpkin Bread.  The bread was moist and good, but the orange was a little overpowering, I would cut it back to 1 T.  I added extra cinnamon, and still did not find the flavor, so definitely would increase the amount of spices. However, my roomate really liked it just as is.

Have I mentioned recently that I'm shaving my head in March for St Baldrick's?  There's been a lot of reminders recently as to why it's so important, including this little girl, Hayley Kudro, a 7 year old losing her fight with neuroblastoma. And, my "honored kid" from the St Baldrick's site: Connor S., a sweet little boy with Down's Syndrome, now fighting leukemia.  Please click on the St. Baldrick's link above to donate to the cause.


No comments:

Post a Comment