Friday, December 16, 2011

Apple Cider Pancakes

I bought apple cider for this recipe for apple pancakes with apple cider syrup. They turned out amazing, and I liked them just as well without the syrup (tasted like an apple type bread). But, now I have a huge thing of apple cider in the fridge, and what to do with it? For Christmas Day at work, I'm trying a new recipe: Pumpkin Cider Bread. And a recipe that I've already made and fell absolutely head over heels in love with: Apple-Sausage Mac and Cheese. Wasn't too sure about it at first because I'm not a big fan of apples and apple juice and had no idea how chicken apple sausage would taste (ended up substituting chicken spinach mozzarella sausage), but can I just say YUMMMMMMY!  Except this time I'm using apple cider instead of the apple juice.

No comments:

Post a Comment