Tuesday, August 23, 2011

And then there were broken bones and......earthquakes????

Earthquakes??? Seriously???? You know this is VA, right?  But, yes, we had a 5.9 earthquake hit whose epicenter was only about 20 miles from my house.  A little scary.  And a first for  me, never been in an earthquake before.  And poor Zoey refuses to come inside!

In other news, I got kicked by a yearling when I wasn't paying attention, and hurt my right wrist and thumb.  Pretty sure it's not broken, but the thumb especially hurts!!!

Morgan and I are going to our first show on October 8th at Grayson Farm.  It's just a little schooling show, but it's our first time out together and should be fun.  I took her to the farm a few weeks ago to let her get used to being at a new place, and she was a rockstar. 

No comments:

Post a Comment