Thursday, June 9, 2011

More randomness - without the traveling....

I saw an Infiniti (car) on the road the other day, whose license plate was  "&BEOND".    I was going to go to my first show with Morgan this weekend, but it got canceled due to too few entries.  Trying to get ready for Alaska next month.  And I'm trying out new cameras.  I need a good point and  shoot to take on trips instead of my nice camera.  I used to have a Kodak Z710 that I LOVED.  It did everything I wanted, and I put it through a lot.  And it finally died.  I found the newer version of that camera and tried it while I was in MN, and while it was okay, they changed some of my favorite features, and screwed it all up.  So, now trying a Panasonic Lumix that someone suggested.  Will let you guys know how it turns out!  Loving my job on the farm, especially working with the babies, but still feeling out of place.  I remember working on farms before and being so sure of myself and what I was doing, and always knowing the right thing.  But it's been so long, that I find myself second guessing the decisions I make, worrying whether or not I'm doing a good job, or if I know what I'm doing or not.  But then as things pan out, I realize that my original thoughts or impressions about the horses were correct.  And as I work with the horses at this farm and out at a friend's place, I remember what I am good at, and that while I may need a refresher in some areas, I do have the base knowledge to do a good job.  That, and I have a great boss who walks me through the rest of it.  So, the changes continue, and I'm looking forward to growing into the person that I'm becoming......

No comments:

Post a Comment