Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Funny picture, more changes, and travel......oh, and a recipe!

Found this picture while roaming the web, and loved it!  (And yes, it's real).

So the Baby came home and didn't go to the other trainers, and now he's back with Caitlyn Ashton where he belongs.  She's got him jumping (including over a hay bale jump, I'm impressed), and she's going to be showing this year.  I'm very excited, and hopefully I'll be able to see him show sometimes......because I have a new job that requires me to work Fri - Sun, but I love it.  It's on an Andalusian farm, doing farm and horse care, occasionally working with babies, and learning how to hitch up a driving horse.  There are stallions, mares, young horses, etc.  It's a lot of fun and work, and I wouldn't trade it for the world.  Cut back at the hospital to 1-2 days/week.  Which starts next week, because this week....

I'm in Texas....again.  Have I mentioned that I hate Texas?   However, it's for my grandmother's 80th birthday, so it's worth it.  Only here for a few days before back to VA in time for Sat work at the barn.

And a new recipe for gorilla bread (a variation on monkey bread).  It has cream cheese in the middle of the balls.  Amazing.... http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/paula-deen/gorilla-bread-recipe/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment