Saturday, March 26, 2011

She calls him B....

She calls him B....this little boy who was once mine.  He will be 8 this year, finally riding very well, starting over jumps....And this sweet little baby, who I wanted more than anything, and is everything that I wanted him to be, I cannot have.  Because I cannot ride him.  And so someone else must, because he's too talented to be a pasture ornament.  And one of my dear friends (though not the one named Bambi), has been taking care of him, but now, she too must give him up.  Because there's no room for him to live outdoors at her new barn.  And so, change comes again to my world.  The Baby has to go away, to a new trainer, which suddenly makes selling him so much more real.  And his mom can no longer stay where she was in TX, and so I spent all week frantically trying to coordinate finding her a new home in Texas while I was in VA.  And I'm going PRN (as needed) at my job in order to make my life more of what I want it to be.  And that's a lot of change at one time......

No comments:

Post a Comment