Thursday, January 13, 2011

Memories

A question from my last post stuck with me, of what would I remember from the past year.  What are the memories that stick with me from years past?

My time at Arabians, Ltd. The many amazing people and horses I met there.....the deaths of three babies....the amazing life and death of one of their greatest broodmares...My favorite Arab stallion ever, Thee Infidel.....

Seeing a full circle rainbow from the side of a mountain in Haiti my first trip there.....seeing the amazing, indomitable spirit of the people on my second trip (after the earthquake)....

Driving the west coast (many times).....hitting 105 and just driving the coastline from Seattle to lower Oregon.

The period after my horse died, and the memory of seeing the Baby go back to the spot for months after, still looking for his friend...

Birthing baby horses....nothing like it.....

No comments:

Post a Comment