Monday, December 6, 2010

Blessings of Unexpected Days off.....

Not that my coworkers would feel that way, I'm sure.  Last Thursday I picked up an extra 8 hours, which is rare for me.  If I pick up extra at all, it's usually only for 4.  I happen to like my 3 - 12 hour day weeks.  Went straight from there out to a dinner party.  Friday morning, I got up, got the truck started, got my Christmas tree, then headed over to a friend's house with Zoey (my puppy dog) to go to a Christmas parade.  Stayed the night, then spent all day Saturday running around with a teenager, which was fun.  Took the Baby back to the trainer's (he's a bit of a brat), stopped by the doctor's (pinkeye), and then to Richmond for the Bizarre Bazaar.  Bought lots of new spices and oils.  Yesterday (Sunday), I was supposed to work, but seeing as how I had pinkeye, I had to take the day off.  And it was nice.  Relaxing at home, decorating the tree, watched "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button", listening to Christmas music.  After being around people so much the last few days, I enjoyed the silence of my apartment.  Ah, but that doesn't last long.  Back to work today.....

No comments:

Post a Comment