Friday, September 24, 2010

Leaf storms

Have you ever ridden in a leaf storm?  That was a new thing after I moved up here.  There are trees all over the place, and whether walking through the forest on a path, or riding my horse in the ring, I love it when the fall leaves swirl all around me.  The other day, I had a riding lesson, and as my mare was being especially good, the beautiful red leaves off the tree next to the ring began swirling in circles all around.  The last time I had a smile that big I was watching the sea lions on the coast in Oregon.  I love my world here.  Hadn't posted in a while, since, as I said in my last post, I've been healing and not traveling.  Finally, all well (two months later!), and will be headed to the World Equestrian Games next month and to San Diego in November.  Hope everyone has had a great summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment