Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Stir crazy....

Well, it's getting to be that time again....After several false starts to get my mare in Wisconsin, I have now been in town since the beginning of January. It's time for a road trip again. Unless the weather decides to follow what the Farmer's Almanac says (another 30" of snow in March), I should be off to WI the first weekend in March to bring Morganfee home. But in the meantime, I may take off after CPR class on Friday and go up to Bushkill Falls in PA for a day or so. Zoey and I need to get away from the house for a couple of days. Speaking of CPR class, considering we have a CPR review at the beginning of every ACLS and PALS class, does it really make since for us to also have basic CPR as a requirement? On the other hand, it's 3 hrs paid education time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment